Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Thursday, May 14, 2015

But I am.

टूटा हुआ हूँ इसी शाख पर से 
मै सूना हूँ, हाँ पर मै बसेरा भी हूँ 

जगा हूँ अभी तेरी नींदों के भ्रम से 

मै तनहा हूँ, हाँ पर मै सवेरा भी हूँ 

मै उलझा हुआ हूँ 

मै धुंदला रहा हूँ 
नहीं जानता हूँ 
कहाँ जा रहा हूँ 
नहीं हूँ किसी का, हाँ पर  तेरा भी हूँ 

Yes, I fall from the same branch this autumn again. 
I am empty, 
but I am also the nest of timeless wordless dreams,
built long, with patience and faith.

Yes, I wake up from your same dream this morning again. 
from the delusion that you lie beside,
to make my everything all right.
I am lonely, 
but I am also the hope of those spotless malice-less dawns,
we dreamt, to wake up to each day.

And like the nest and the dawn, I have begun to fade,
I'm dissipating, decaying, beginning to disappear.
I do not know, where 
I am going from here.

I belong to no place, no one, 
but I am also yours.

1 comment: